super easy sweet potato fries


 We made these twice yesterday.  Twice.  I made a little batch for lunch for myself and after stealing a few,  my family asked if we could have them for dinner.  They really were good and super easy.  

You will need:

5 sweet potatoes 
1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
thyme and salt to taste

Slice the potatoes into small french fry sized pieces. Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds.  Put it aside to cool to the touch.  You don't want to burn yourself when mixing the ingredients.  


I had my sweet Sammy harvest the thyme leaves off the stalks.  


Mix the sweet potatoes, melted coconut oil, thyme and salt in a large bowl.  Spread onto a cookie sheet and cook at 400 for 15-20 minutes, or until you can easily put a fork in the potatoes.  

I don't have a finished photo.  They really disappear that quickly.  

Labels: , , , , ,